Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Admin
Admin
Admin
Citation : When a Gem is made, it's for a reason. They burst out of the ground already knowing what they're supposed to be, and then... that's what they are. Forever. But you, you're supposed to change. You're never the same even moment to moment -- you're allowed and expected to invent who you are. What an incredible power -- the ability to "grow up."

Feuille de personnage
Un champ: Champ 1
Un champ: Champ 2
Un champ: Champ 3
https://meetherinside.forumactif.com

Votre 1er sujet Empty Votre 1er sujet

Jeu 1 Nov - 18:16
Prenez le temps de lire ces informations avant de vous lancer dans l'administration de votre forum:

Comment accéder à votre panneau d'administration ?
Dans le menu du haut, cliquez sur connexion, une nouvelle page s'affiche, renseigner le nom d'utilisateur « admin » et le mot de passe que vous avez indiqué lors de votre enregistrement. Si vous avez perdu ou oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici. Une fois que vous êtes connecté, cliquez sur le lien "Panneau d'administration" en bas de la page.

Comment modifier l'apparence de votre forum ?
Vous pouvez modifier l'apparence de votre forum en sélectionnant un thème (chaque thème affiche des images, des icônes et des couleurs différentes). Pour cela rendez-vous dans le panneau d'administration cliquez sur "Choisir un thème" dans le menu "Affichage" et choisissez l'un des thèmes proposés. Vous pourrez par la suite modifier librement ou choisir un autre thème.

Comment gérer les catégories et les forums?
Vous pouvez ajouter, modifier et supprimer les catégories et les forums que vous aurez créés à tout moment et indéfiniment. Pour cela rendez-vous dans le panneau d'administration puis cliquez sur " Catégories et forums" dans le menu "Général" et cliquez sur "Ajouter" (un forum ou une catégorie).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Citation : When a Gem is made, it's for a reason. They burst out of the ground already knowing what they're supposed to be, and then... that's what they are. Forever. But you, you're supposed to change. You're never the same even moment to moment -- you're allowed and expected to invent who you are. What an incredible power -- the ability to "grow up."

Feuille de personnage

Votre 1er sujet Empty Re: Votre 1er sujet

Jeu 18 Avr - 17:41
Truth be told, I didn't plan to bother you so much, but there are various circumstances. I think it's better if you didn't consult me about love, you know?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Feuille de personnage

Jeu 18 Avr - 17:47
Everyone is busy running around during the event. You’re like an eyesore of a rat running about trying to escape from a house that’s been set on fire
Admin
Admin
Admin

Feuille de personnage

Jeu 18 Avr - 18:00
Mm, for some reason I’m more disappointed about just doing my usual job than I thought. It’d be nice if I there was a development in which I ended up destroying various enemies with my arrows…… No no, be on your guard. Just one arrow would be lethal to the dangerous ones. From now on, I’ll rigidly adhere to the stance of a work-hating god of love
Admin
Admin
Admin

Feuille de personnage

Jeu 18 Avr - 18:00
While I hate everything, I love everything at the same time. I mean, I’m the love of god…… However, still, there’s only one I can’t love. There’s no reason. I just know. That it’s an existence that is helpless, with a bad personality, bothersome, pessimistic, too familiar with despair, that won’t be loved by anyone……
Contenu sponsorisé